Bingo!!!!!!!!!!

wow look at that purple blanket he's sleeping at LOL it's full of fur XD did he shed much? Or maybe those furs belong to your huskies? :P

thats a mix between his fur and skylas fur lol

As they age, the heart makes them both more beautiful and more precious to us! :wub:

(Shad's still - and will always be - my baby!:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:)

oh deffinately

oh deffinately

oh hey you're right! No matter how old our doggies are, they're still our baby right? ^0^ I used to call Diamond "Baby Dime" or "Baby D", but then I stopped bcoz he looks so big and so mature =\ I'll call him "Baby Dime" again now LOL

oh hey you're right! No matter how old our doggies are, they're still our baby right? ^0^ I used to call Diamond "Baby Dime" or "Baby D", but then I stopped bcoz he looks so big and so mature =\ I'll call him "Baby Dime" again now LOL

bings still gets called pup and hes about 13

blaze gets called blazey-baby

and skyla still gets called baby girl even tho blaze and skyla are huge lol

thanks Tim :) i just cant belive how lucky i am to have him - we were talking to my aunties friend today n she goes on for ages so after a while bings starts barking n wont shut up so we have 2 carry on with our walk - hes a good boy lol we would have been there for hours otherwise :P

He is way cute! I love Brindle too...she he def gets a thumbs up from me. When I was about 8 years old my sister found a puppy abandoned back home in america and he was brindle, he lived to be 16! I will dig out some pics if I can find them..he looks so much like yours.

He is way cute! I love Brindle too...she he def gets a thumbs up from me. When I was about 8 years old my sister found a puppy abandoned back home in america and he was brindle, he lived to be 16! I will dig out some pics if I can find them..he looks so much like yours.

that would be awesome :) i wish i knew what bings looked like as a pup - he was bout 3 when we rescued him