WANTED: someone to do a professional pet portrait of merls

I hope you can find someone to create a portrait of Merlin.

I might be worthwhile posting a picture of Merlin as some members are very adept at using photoshop. Unfortunately I'm not one of those people but have attached something I created using photoshop and Merlins Bluebells picture

post-2533-13585972705748_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Woah $350. You must have a lot of spare cash to do that lol.

How's this sound, I can do you a portrait of merlin on blue sugar paper using chalk and charcoal with a hair spray finish.

How much? What ever you think its worth when I'm done. So long as you agreed to pay £5 at least to fund the use of the chalk and charcoal, I will be happy to offer it to you at whatever you think its worth. I haven't done them in a few years which is why I am happy to offer it in this way.

If we both think its a pants portrait then just the £5 and I will send it to you with a watermark over the internet.

If you love it, pay whatever you want and I will send it you in the post with no watermark and just my signature in the corner.

Stacey xxx

Woah $350. You must have a lot of spare cash to do that lol.

How's this sound, I can do you a portrait of merlin on blue sugar paper using chalk and charcoal with a hair spray finish.

How much? What ever you think its worth when I'm done. So long as you agreed to pay £5 at least to fund the use of the chalk and charcoal, I will be happy to offer it to you at whatever you think its worth. I haven't done them in a few years which is why I am happy to offer it in this way.

If we both think its a pants portrait then just the £5 and I will send it to you with a watermark over the internet.

If you love it, pay whatever you want and I will send it you in the post with no watermark and just my signature in the corner.

Stacey xxx

Wow?!!!!! Will you send them overseas? I'd love to get something like that done of our 3 pups and my sisters shepherd who recently passed away.

I do pet photography but it might be kinda hard to schedule with an ocean between us :)

Wow?!!!!! Will you send them overseas? I'd love to get something like that done of our 3 pups and my sisters shepherd who recently passed away.

I do pet photography but it might be kinda hard to schedule with an ocean between us :)

Of course, so long as you would fund the post and package for it to get over there, I have no problem with sending it to Canada :)

I'd send them in those Cardboard backed envelopes with the DO NOT BEND all over it lol.

Stacey xxx

Of course, so long as you would fund the post and package for it to get over there, I have no problem with sending it to Canada :)

I'd send them in those Cardboard backed envelopes with the DO NOT BEND all over it lol.

Stacey xxx

doesnt necessarily assume they wont bend it mind u!