I want some, well. . . I need some. . . lol

Andy

It sounds like its still in its infant stages, if you ask me. Learning something (especially a new skill) is way more complex than that - as you learn a new skill you keep on building on your mistakes. You learn to NOT make that mistake. But, if you just put a chip in your head, you won't know to not make that mistake because you never learned to NOT make that mistake.

(Aaaand, I'm gonna stop cause I'm confusing myself.)

It's like real life Joe 90

(for rats at the moment)

hmmm really? i cant see this happening

Yeah, well. When you disturb a rat near your bins and it stands up on two legs and says "I know Kung-fu, Mo-fo"

and kicks your a$$ through the back door. . .

don't say you wern't warned. . . . :doglaugh:

Yeah, well. When you disturb a rat near your bins and it stands up on two legs and says "I know Kung-fu, Mo-fo"

and kicks your a$$ through the back door. . .

don't say you wern't warned. . . . :doglaugh:

LMAO!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

then i will plug my memory in an say " well yes, but I now know how to make Ratatouille "

LMAO!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

then i will plug my memory in an say " well yes, but I now know how to make Ratatouille "

"Squueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek"

"Run away, run away"

"this guy knows how to make really bad Pixar movies" :)

whats this? And attempt to create cyborgs?? :lolman: I'm a very forgetful person but I'll never make a hole in my head just to put a thing like that in my brain x) So... no thanks I'll pass :P

Lol, "I'll be back"

• 4 weeks later...

I think i need some format tool, with option to select year, from x to x, that would be very nice. But to upgrade, no, that could lead to overheat and excess power consumption which affect system stability and makes one more vulnerable to exploits of all kinds.

There'r a whole slew of disagreements in the comments section. Learning in this fashion would still have problems - for the extreme, suppose you implant the memories of a 23 year old tri-athlete into the body of a 90 year old man. Think he'll win many events, even if he knows how?

I would have a cam in one of my eyes and a memory chip in my head so that I can recall that good night out lol

LMAO perving down cleavage more like.. . . lol

Pause, . . .rewind. . . play. . . pause. . . rewind. . . play :P;)