julys pet of the month

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no just click on Post reply button and then go to manage attachments, you can upload any pics then directly from your computer

Or add them into your member album and upload them from your member album to the thread :)

I can't decide which of my three non-Sibes to enter so I will just go with the beagle and I'll do the two others at a later date :P

This is Daisy my two year old tan and white beagle. She is my obedience dog and we hope to compete in our first trial by the end of the year. I have found her 100 times harder to train then Micha, which just means it will be extra special when we do start competing. Being a scent hound it's quite uncommon to see a beagle in the obedience ring, much like Sibes they are stubborn, strong willed and hard to train because of their high level of drive (with beagle it's scenting and with sibes it's usually their prey drive).

Daisy's nick name is the Evil Beagle. We actually have a little made up song we sing about her evilness :P

An evil face!

daisycrazyface.jpg

Mmmm... toilet paper:

P5120374.jpg

A pretty pic:

IMG_1364.jpg

Daisy and I together :) pic taken when we were at a big dog meet with about 30 other dogs and their owners, the same meet that Daisy broke into a box of Krispy Kremes and stole two donuts in front of EVERYONE... Daisy = evil beagle!

n598167032_2069898_7142.jpg

LOL well it's more of a little rhyme than song and only people with a particular sense of humour will get it, but it goes along the lines of;

Daisy Daisy you're so evil

Lucky it's illegal

To kick a beagle

LOL :P Total silliness of course!

And of course there are the other songs we sing to Daisy (and all the animals) which is basically any song that pops into my head and I just randomly put their names into it;

i.e. to the Transformers theme song;

"Fat beagle, more than meets the eye"

"When a Micha comes along, you must pat him...pat him, pat him good dunanananana" sung to the tune of 'whip it'

etc :o