Howling / Barking problem

Sarah

Ok, does anyone else have this issue?

Each morning, without fail, Kimba waked me up by howling and barking. I've tried ignoring him, but he goes on for over an hour and doens't let up. I've come down to let him out of his cage and he imediately jumps up at the back door desperate for the toilet.

So, I let him out he runs down the garden and does what he needs to do and comes back in quite happy......needless to say i am now full awake at 6am :(

I've tried feeding him earlier / later, taking his water away earlier but they don't seem to work.

Any ideas would be much appreciated ! :D

I have the answer to that !! earplugs!! lol

lol funny you should mention that, when we first got him he kept us awake for hours crying so i put my mp3 player on with some boring guy reading a random boring book - fell asleep instantly lol

Sarah, you are lucky one! At least you know what Kimba needs! When Silver was younger he had stomach disorders very frequently. It happened two times that I cann't recognize his behaviour - instead of showing me clearly his wish to go out - he was just coming, pressing to my legs, showing his affection and I thought - "oh, my dear, I love you even more!". Results were not pleasent to be seen and clean :mad: - the one on the middle of the carpet and the other - just in front of the elevator door!

• 4 weeks later...