hi there everyone!

hi there ,

My name is Arek ,come from Poland - I've been in Uk 3years now - all this time in Manchester. And about my two monsters which I am lucky to own :) One is Forest - about 1year and 4 month old now - grate looking (like all husky s ;) with absolutely wild temperament - friendly to everything - including cats , but when you let him of the lid... it is like atomic bomb of energy - will be running around for hours!

Another one is lovely Frida - just two weeks younger then forest , and she will be mummy in about 2-3 weeks time !!

I will upload some photos of them today as well:)

I am looking forward to being a member of this website - great idea , and website it self looks great as well!!

cheers - Arek

PS. Anyone would be interested in organizing BIG husky meet-up this summer?

Hi welcome to the site!!

Where in Manchester are you from - we're in Rochdale.

We had our first meet up last weekend but are planning another on in June - check out this post http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2422

Would be great if you could come but if Frida is due to have pups in a few weeks, she will have to sit that one out :(

Hi welcome to the site :)

love your pics they are both gorgeous!!!

As sarah said, we have just recently had the first meet up but are planning to be having the next big meet up in June sometime, as Frida is going to be mummy, I would be unsure if you could make it :ran_frown: but on the good side I can guarantee we will be having more big meet ups in the future :) and some of us do organise smaller meet ups in thier local areas aswell :D