US/Iowa Meet-up T-shirt design

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Why can't I find the PM icon??!! :confused1:

I am left with no choice but to ask on this thread if I can still get a shirt, too, or if it's too late?

to PM someone click on their Avatar (image next to their post), a box will pop up an then click Start a Conversation :)

Why can't I find the PM icon??!! :confused1:

I am left with no choice but to ask on this thread if I can still get a shirt, too, or if it's too late?

Nope, not too late! I put you down - what would you like printed on the front for a name? (I'm just going to have "Sutsibe" on mine, because I won't feel quite so funny walking around in public with that, as opposed to "Gigi", after the weekend!

The dude can do it all! Nice!

Andy came up with a number of really nice designs - there are a bunch of good ones others did, as well. If you have the time, they are all earlier in this thread...

How much? How do I order? Also, I think this meet up should be more centrally located in the US! Like Seattle! :)

We're estimating $17, which is based on an order of 25 shirts, I believe we're currently at 18. I'm taking orders, Becky said you can pay by Paypal once she gets the final tally and price. We chose this particular location for a reason - IT'S NEAR US! If you want to do it next year, however...be my guest! 39_5_1.gif

I think this meet up should be more centrally located in the US! Like Seattle! :)

:doglaugh:

Lol. In Seattle, I couldn't even promise good weather.

We can't promise good weather, either - but probably better than in Seattle! :whistling: Usually it's pretty nice around here the second week in September. Still nice, warm days, but the nights are cooling down. Usually, it's a pretty dry time of the year, too!

I'll take one also:D If you're still looking for a set of eyes, if you like them, you can use Demon's-all the choices so far are excellent![ATTACH=full]15962[/ATTACH]

Save that thought for next year's shirt (assuming there will be one)! What size would you like, and what would you like on the front?

Save that thought for next year's shirt (assuming there will be one)! What size would you like, and what would you like on the front?

Well, we want to try and make it to this year's meet very much, so we'd like to start with the shirts then we'll have them when we arrive. 2 shirts, one 2XL and one lg. On the front, Attila the Vikings Demon with the Husky Owners logo~Please!:D:thankyou::)We really want to try and make it to this year's event

Well, we want to try and make it to this year's meet very much, so we'd like to start with the shirts then we'll have them when we arrive. 2 shirts, one 2XL and one lg. On the front, Attila the Vikings Demon with the Husky Owners logo~Please!:D:thankyou::)We really want to try and make it to this year's event

I have it down! :clap:

Of course you can! P.M. me the size you want and what you want printed (if anything) on the front - your name, screen name, etc. They are going to be around $17 for up to XL, as I recall, with larger sizes being a bit more - can't for the life of me find Becky's (Austinville) post where she quoted a price, and I've been through this thread some 4 times, and the Iowa meet-up one a couple! There would also be a couple bucks (I'd guess maybe $4-5 max?) for postage - no real idea how much it would cost to mail! ;)

Gigi, I'll take one in 3Xl please if it goes that high - In the front I'd like my name, 'Laine - but also Arizona 2008 - 2009 if possible? Technically she was my first husky so I'd like to have something to honor her and since she spent her life in Iowa, why not this?

I'd like to order one with xLOBOx on the front of it. Size large. I doubt I'll be able to make it to Iowa bit I will sure as hell try! Will I be contacted about payment? I can do PayPal if its easiest. Just let me know what else I need to do :-) thanks so much!!!

PS - my damn app on my phone wouldn't let me PM you. Bummer. Oh well. Thanks Gigi!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk