US/Iowa Meet-up T-shirt design

C'mon you gotta go. :)

We want to see you guys on the other side of the pond put our meets to shame.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the design we have chosen, after a great deal of thought and talk. It will be printed on red shirts to save cost - that way, we can use the red of the shirt for the red stripes, and will then have only black, white and blue ink costs. The shirts are of very good quality, based on what Becky has told me... I'll have her post prices, although if memory serves, it was something like $18 (US) for regular sizes, and a couple dollars more for larger sizes. :doglick:

@austinville

damn me living in uk, I want one :(

I can't see any reason for you not to have one, obviously you'll have to pay a larger shipping cost than our

American cousins.

@Austinville Becky, @sutsibe Gigi, any reason why not ?

would look a bit weird me wearing it tho in the uk!!!!!! is a very cool design tho

Thank you :):up:

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:!!! :woohoo:

You're welcome!

I'd like to order one with xLOBOx on the front of it. Size large. I doubt I'll be able to make it to Iowa bit I will sure as hell try! Will I be contacted about payment? I can do PayPal if its easiest. Just let me know what else I need to do :) thanks so much!!!

PS - my damn app on my phone wouldn't let me PM you. Bummer. Oh well. Thanks Gigi!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Hope you can make it! Brian, @Sid&BellaNTX is coming up. There might be a way you could carpool and make travel more affordable...

I can't see any reason for you not to have one, obviously you'll have to pay a larger shipping cost than our American cousins.

@Austinville Becky, @sutsibe Gigi, any reason why not ?

No reason whatever! And it will have the Husky-Owners logo on the front. If you want one, Louise, let me know and we'll figure out the postage. Didn't Andy do a fantastic job on the design?!

You can pay me using paypal............pm me @Bob & Juno and I'll give you the address to use. I don't have costs yet as they haven't been ordered. When I talked to the vendor, and estimated 25 shirts, he thought they'd be $17 ($19 for XX or larger). I'll get you a cost as soon as I know.

KNEW I'd seen this post somewhere, but couldn't find it last night! (It was in the Iowa meet thread - looked there, but must have just missed it because I was tired!)