US/Iowa Meet-up T-shirt design

We've decided to have a US meet-up here in Iowa. The date will be 9th -11th September of this year. We were talking about having a T-shirt designed - would love to see your ideas... Please keep the colors in your designs to 3 colors, to help us keep costs down! You have until 15 May, 2011 to come up with a cool design for us to use (all Husky-Owners designs are welcome, not just for those who might attend)! smile.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely it's open to all - the more the merrier! biggrin.gif

Great designs, Andy, thanks! I particularly like the second one - cool idea with the flag through the dog. Can you do a color version of it (maybe red/white/blue - I know it's an extra color from what I had said!)? smile.gif

Absolutely it's open to all - the more the merrier! biggrin.gif

Great designs, Andy, thanks! I particularly like the second one - cool idea with the flag through the dog. Can you do a color version of it (maybe red/white/blue - I know it's an extra color from what I had said!)? smile.gif

no probs kept the colour to grey / black and white to minimise the print issues.

Will get to it after I've chowed down biggrin.gif

Very cool, too! I think I personally like the black husky in it - but that's just me. Hopefully get a few more, and have a vote on it, I was thinking...

Yeah I did the white first just putting the colour into the original grey, but thought it looked odd

So I did the black face which I agree is much better. rolleyes.gif

Just had a thought. . . (owwww that hurt laugh.gif)

If your printer can make the white into transparent

Then you'll still have three colours Black / Red / Blue.

with the Tshirt colour where the white is. biggrin.gif

Just had a thought. . . (owwww that hurt laugh.gif)

If your printer can make the white into transparent

Then you'll still have three colours Black / Red / Blue.

with the Tshirt colour where the white is. biggrin.gif

We haven't talked about shirt color, yet - I'm hoping for blue or red, rather than white, however (white gets dirty much too easily!)! I'm not sure if I can do it, or not. Never tried! How would I go about it? Would still work, though, if we went with a blue or red shirt... Thanks for the idea! smile.gif