wolf hunting right or wrong

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Im against the hunting of any animal all the way! We used to live in total harmony with animals and never took more than we needed and then we got greedy and started seeing animals as visious and a "danger" to us so started to kill them for fun, or their skins/fur, or for "medicines", etc etc and now so many amazing animals are becoming less of a sight and some have already been wiped out due to our inconsiderate selves! So in the animals point of view, who is the biggest threat? Are the animals really a danger to us or are we a bigger danger to them? Simply we are the bigger danger/threat to them. Why? Because we hunt them, tear down their homes to build home for us, pollute the environment, destroy the natural views by putting horrible cables, masts, road etc everywhere! We call ourselves the most intelligent species but are really most intelligent when we do all this ruining the eco system?

I'm not against hunting if it's done humanely and for a purpose (i.e. to eat the meat they kill).

I would rather eat an animal that has been hunted and killed humanely and has lived it's entire life in the wild than eat an animal that has lived in a pen, inside, mass produced to sell meat to a supermarket.

I don't agree with wolf hunting as I can't see a real need or purpose for it.

ETA: I also disagree with hunting endangered species.

I'm not against hunting for food - after all that's how the human species survived at first, or where necessary, hunting and killing vermin or animals which have proven themselves dangerous. I am against hunting purely for sport though - that's just inhumane and done simply to massage sad human egos.

Mick

Watch it again I did it looks like a propaganda vid half of it very old footage and some of the wolfs have collars on more like its been made for a lets save the wolfs charity that prob keeps 90% of all profits made like most charitys do :(

i see no reason to hunt just for sport, for food thats a different idea. if they are on the endangered species list thats a huge no again. for a wolf the only reason you would have to is safty but thats few and far between.

another reason we hunt is over population but again that is for food here and only for a month out of the year. here if you shoot a wolf or anything else and the feds some how catch you.. you are in big trouble if its not in season.