HUSKY OWNERS BADGE DESIGN COMPETITION

Ok so some of you know I am trying to sort out embroidered badges we can adorn out clothes etc with. Some people want rectangular for which I thought we would use the same design as on the car stickers. But some people want circular, I now have gimp but don't know how to use it so here is the comp.

I want you to design a circular badge, the criteria is:- needs to have a husky on it, needs to have the website www.husky-owners.com.

Thats it, go nuts. Multiple entries are welcome. After the closing date I will sort out the poll and people will have two weeks to vote the winner. The winner gets their design imortalised in an embroidered badge, and a free badge with their design on it. :D

So what are you waiting for?

GET DESIGNING!!!!! CLOSING DATE IS 5TH MAY 2011. YOU HAVE EXACTLY 1 MONTH.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here it is:

husky-badge1.jpg

I'm using Inkscape now so I can change it very easily from here on :lol: So see this as a test. This is the idea I like and when I'm back from walking with the huskies I'm going to see how I can improve it. iut of a colour overload right now and small letters. I "stole" someone's dog from the gallery, no idea who's dog this is :lol: Think I need to find a better (higher quality) one.

badge.png

This is the final one. Abstract, and I kept is simple so it still should be readable when it's printed on a little badge.

For someone who uses Inkscape for the very first time, I am honestly a bit proud of it. Even GIMP is easy compared to this program :lol: The advantage is that I can still change individual parts of the image and there is no restriction in how small of big you want to resize this image.

If you have tips or hints for this image, as I said before I can still change every part of it if needed ;)

And now... Kimba... I'm going to try that one, but I first need to find a good image of Kimba first.