'free' mug

http://www3.snapfish.co.uk/snapfishuk/revieworderstore/prd=Mug/prdtype=Photogift;PDC(Mug_cb;11oz;ceramic;white

'free' mug £1.99 postage due. upload photo and use code EASTERMUG11 before 2nd April. found this on another dog site. I've ordered 1 of Storm saving £7.99

got my mug today.

only thing is I think I've been a bit of a mug too, as it has a lovely pic of Storm on one side and William and Kate on the other. I am not against them in any form I just didn't want them on my mug, I don't know if it was compulsory to have them on it or if I missed something.

Anyway just prewarning anyone who ordered one. (Sorry)

got my mug today.

only thing is I think I've been a bit of a mug too, as it has a lovely pic of Storm on one side and William and Kate on the other. I am not against them in any form I just didn't want them on my mug, I don't know if it was compulsory to have them on it or if I missed something.

Anyway just prewarning anyone who ordered one. (Sorry)

lol you could chose what decoration you wanted ;)

I was so excited this morning till I got it out the box. So I thought I'd best warn people. I was just happy to be getting a wee bargain.Never mind could have been worse it could have been Charles and Camilla, that would have spoiled my morning coffee.