Personalised Address Labels

Hey

Some of you have asked where I get my labels from-well usually from ebay but I actually speak to the guy quite often as you need to send the personalisation bits through to an email address.............anyway he sent me this today..........

Hi Aimee,

glad they all got there ok.

You are welcome to mention the stickers on the forum and anybody who is interested can contact me direct on this address graham@danetregifts.co.uk

and I can send a Paypal invoice or as an alternative can visit our

Facebook page on http://www.facebook.com/pages/Danetre-Gifts/140247382704318

Anyone who is a Facebook member should then “Like†our business page because that entitles them to 10% discount in our Facebook shop and they will automatically then be kept up to date with any offers we are doing via Facebook which we do every couple of weeks at the moment.

Obviously if I know people are interested in Siberian Huskies I can tailor some of the offers to them. Hope that helps for all the non-Ebayers out there

Thanks for all the orders

All the best

Graham

So I hope this helps.......I usually get 84 stickers for £2.50.....

Diz

xxxx