Look at this adorable kitten we rescued :D

NO we're not keeping her LOL though my roomates are pushing that envelope but I still wanna show her off she's so skinny you can feel every bone in her body poor thing she'll be going to the vet tomorrow to get checked out and then to the shelter hopefully she has a family searchng for her. Poor thing doesnt like men one bit and had some pretty nasty eye issues when we found her :(

gallery_1148_4_698965.jpg

gallery_1148_4_359290.jpg

gallery_1148_4_450640.jpg

We saw some kids today looking for her under the stairs and they were carrying around rocks so three guesses to why the poor thing is terrified when she hears them outside :( I really don't like the kids around here they are really mean one kid smashed a little girls hand and she now has a screw and in broken finger and is in for more surgery soon for her other to. She's only 7 :(

• 1 month later...

My cat is going to have to go soon,

My puppy is tormenting it, i'm not a cat person either, I like them but i'm not fussed with them. Sushi was found by a friend in a box with it's brothers and mum at the side of the road in the rain and snow just before christmas, i went to help my friend clean them up and check them over and ended up bringing Sushi home, she looked so helpless. I keep meaning to rehome her, the plan originally was to clean her up, feed her up and get her de-flead and wormed and find her a home.

She's still here but Indie is tormenting her badly. It might be time to hand her on to somebody who would like a cuddly cat.

She does make me laugh, she follows me to the shop down the road, waits outside like a dog and follows me back afterwards, she literally runs along at my heels. I get some weird looks from my neighbours!

We saw some kids today looking for her under the stairs and they were carrying around rocks so three guesses to why the poor thing is terrified when she hears them outside :( I really don't like the kids around here they are really mean one kid smashed a little girls hand and she now has a screw and in broken finger and is in for more surgery soon for her other to. She's only 7 :(

What little jerks...makes you wish you could sit in your window with a slingshot and pelt them with rocks intermittently. She's a very pretty girl. Good on you for getting her to a vet. Maybe put up some 'found kitten' signs around? Check a couple of the lost and found pet sites? If her family isn't looking for her I'm sure there's someone somewhere who wants her.

She's still here but Indie is tormenting her badly. It might be time to hand her on to somebody who would like a cuddly cat.

She's a young pup and will continue to act like that with the cat unless you step in and put an end to that behavior. I would not allow such behavior in a puppy towards a cat. If anything you want them as friendly as possible with cats, and you have that opourtunity. Just my thought anyway.

She's a young pup and will continue to act like that with the cat unless you step in and put an end to that behavior. I would not allow such behavior in a puppy towards a cat. If anything you want them as friendly as possible with cats, and you have that opourtunity. Just my thought anyway.

she's friendly enough, just far too rough, the poor cat puts up with it but I was horrified when a clump of fur came out the cat's neck. I just feel that cat has been through enough already without being divebombed by a puppy 10 times her weight every time she comes in the house.

They are fine together when the pup is tired, they cuddle up together but as soon as Indie is wide awake again and wants to play, The cat gets beaten up.

I was supposed to rehome the cat anyway, my husband hates cats, he puts up with Sushi because he kind of felt sorry for her but he'd be happy if we never saw another one in our garden ever again but I think it just has come to my attention now that i should just hurry up and get it sorted.