ninook and Mum(Meg)

hello one and all I want to introduce My little girl Ninook she was 2 last november and she has been pretty good most the time ate My leather sofas when she was younger but she got over thaty part rofl

I take her to the beach for runs and play in the water she loves nothing better than to be let loose and run

she is happy if there are other dogs around for her to play with .

I am hoping to let her have a set of pups this next year before I have her steralised

would love to meet up with other owners and their dogs as we dont have many in our town

love Ninook and Mum

Hello Meg, Ninook and family, welcome to the site :) Ninook is gorgeous!

Feel free to ask any questions and join in with the fun and games ;)

We have a meet up organised for Sunday 3rd of May at Newbold Comyn, Leamington, UK if you were able to join we would love you to come :D

welcome

Hello Meg, Ninook and family, welcome to the site :) Ninook is gorgeous!

Feel free to ask any questions and join in with the fun and games ;)

We have a meet up organised for Sunday 3rd of May at Newbold Comyn, Leamington, UK if you were able to join we would love you to come :D

thanks for the welcome siberia_ wolf I am hoping we can get there not sure if possible at this moment as My partner works away your husky family are beauties hoping to get to meet them soon best wishes Meg