your dogs favourite toy

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bandit fave toy is a ball. He love chasing them around and gets most insulted if Marley or Gizmo nicks it! Prefers the bouncy ones so he can jump around trying to catch them.

Gizmos fave toy is the tug toys, he loves to play tug of war either with one of us orI will start the game and then pass my end to Bandit and they will play tug of war with each other (Video in Member videos section)

Marley doesnt really have a fave toy, he just wait until Gizmo or Bandit have a toy and will try a take it off them and then play with that.

dogs fav toys have gotta be our shoes lol everytime u turn your back shes away with someones shoes trying to pull the soles out them lol poor puppy subjecting her to such toxins lol :P

lol, Gizmo used to do that, had a thing for Jamies Trainers, dont know how he could stand the smell!

[ATTACH]1065.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-44-13585942265279_thumb.jpg

Sneakers likes shoes too - particularly when they are on us. At first I thought it was just the laces, but then he tried to unbuckle one of my sandals (yes, while on my foot) and today he tried to take my house slippers off while I was sitting here. :P

As for real toys, he loves his duckie - a big sqeeker toy that we've been playing tug with, and his kong, which got lost on our trip and I need to go get a new one. I can tell he's been missing it in the evenings, poor guy.

Is that why you called him Sneakers? After the sneakers shoes, lol

Sorry that was nasty

Well, that's what we say NOW. His favorite really are the sneakers b/c of the laces but if no one is wearing them he'll go for anything. My son came up with the name b/c his legs are black and paws are white. And b/c the rest of us didn't like the name Domino.:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...