helo from the thumb of michigan

hi all, hope everyone is having a great day/night. Let me introduce myself. i am Pete, a 14 year radio dj, a emergency medical tech, and now a nursing student who loves his siberian husky jenna who just turned 2 back in feb. she can be a handful, but she is my joy and love. i am 28 and currently living in the thumb of michigan. jenna is the queen of the house, you do what she says, when she says, she loves to wake me up at least 3 times a night just to go outside and lay on the deck, she likes watching the deer in our back yard. i am currently in deabte between a 6ft high fence or that invisible fence. not sure whats best to do so any advice please pass it my way. thanks for listening and cant wait to talk more.

time to go she is wanting to show me something.

pete & jenna

• 1 month later...

hi all, its been a wild ride this past week, jenna decided to go for a 2 mile run, and wouldnt respond, too busy searching the woods. it was fun getting her after the treck through some really wet woods. i did see this invisible fence for hard to train and stubborn dogs, but i am wondering if its worth the 200, says it will do 4 acres, but i am worried that she will ignore the little tap it gives her and will still take off, i really dont want to fence in 4 acres but i may have too. i dont know yet..