The Walking Dead

Lee&Falks

A new series called the Walking Dead premiered in the US on Halloween and is going to hit British screens tonight on FX. It is based on the comic book series of the same name. The following is the plot off Wikipedia

The Walking Dead tells the story of the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse and follows a small group of survivors traveling across the United States in search of a new home away from the hordes of zombies. The group is led by Rick Grimes, who was a police officer in the old world. As their situation grows more and more grim, the group's desperation to survive pushes them to do almost anything to stay alive.

The-Walking-Dead-full-cast-image.jpg

the-walking-dead-tv-2.jpeg

Now I don't usually go for any of the zombie films or shows but I have to say I really enjoyed the 1st episode and look forward to the rest of the series

Can't wait till it gets to our shores - probably in 3 or 4 years ............... :(

LMAO. . .the internet makes everything available NOW!!, no matter where you are.

my boyfriend was trying to get me to watch it, but failed to mention the plot. might want it now :lol:

Think if your in the US you can watch it online at the official site

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/video?bcpid=86227333001&bclid=648729362001&bctid=659216515001

• 2 years later...