Virgin's

Dunc

Are you a Virgin user for your broadband ?

I am and for the last 24 hours my ip as been blocked from H/O I have got on though using a proxy server but this needs sorting one way or an other if its virgin or the server H/O sits on it seems to be virgin :(

So question being are you a virgin bb user ?

On the phone to virgin as I type this and can you believe its just come back on while am talking to them :angry:

Right call ended It seems it was there end but its hard to get a reason why when you are talking to someone from India that you can not understand and the poor guy on the other end can't understand me.

Anyway its back up and they have said it should not happen again but then they said that last time :(

Sometimes the cable conection in the green box at the end of the street corrode causing intermitant problems. They came to fix mine 5 times 3 years ago and it was only the last guy that found the problem and been fine since. This as also happened with my cable TV in the past.

Yep I use Virgin & have not been able to get on. Thought you lot got fed up of me and kicked me off :(:lol: :lol: I am only on now coz I am at work. Need to make a call to Virgin then! :angry:

You might not need to Amanda it seems when they unblocked it everyones as come back on :)

Are you a Virgin user for your broadband ?

I am and for the last 24 hours my ip as been blocked from H/O I have got on though using a proxy server but this needs sorting one way or an other if its virgin or the server H/O sits on it seems to be virgin :(

So question being are you a virgin bb user ?

Hi...I had that problem just the other day. What made it worse is that I work from home and was blocked from my work server and had to call in to work :( (no work - no pay) I was so angry. Could not get on the Forum either. I did a Virus scan and it found a virus on 2 of my PC's and after that was taken care off I was able to get back on! ;)

We are we got on OKAY sometimes mine goes down on my laptop though and icant use it for abit which i have no idea why and phoning them never helps us!!

Same as the TV if somethings wrong there not much help