Joey training update

Since I've not been on I thought I'd let you know how Joey is going.

We've been to club 3 times all up, wasn't able to go Wednesday night just been and I'm not able to go this Sunday as i am picking up my new horse.

I do at home work with him about 3 times a week as i don't want him getting bored.

Monday this week we had a break through, He was off lead (other dogs around, people etc) and he heeled, turns, sat with just body commands, stood with hand command. Then i done some stay work and he stayed while i walked in front of him, stood in front then went back to the heel position, asked him to heel again then done some more stay work, but done it at stand and drop too!

He amazed me and he's only been to 3 trainings at club!!!

When the trainer saw us (same with Zarly) he walked up to us and said how amazed he was since all the huskies he has see are out of control.

I guess it just how they're brought up! :)

I am really happy, he's had days off since Monday but tonight i have to walk him over to the school to do some more work :)

<3

Thanks sooo much :) He's not been worked since Monday (done any training = worked lol) I took him to a new area where there was a lot going on and he was a CHAMP!!! His turns where so sharp and spot on, his stays where just amazing and i just cannot explain how amazing he was. All off lead too :D Hopefully we both make it into trial showing, fingers crossed!