sukas first walk

siberianandy

we took suka for his first walk today and he was remarkibly well behaved hardley pulled at all(maybe not strong enough yet).

he spent most the time walking by my side, only time he pulled a bit was when he wanted to meet some one but was soon walking nicely again. he occasionaly will go into sled mode and start running a bit.

we met the one guy who said awww its a mini wolf.

and we had some one ask if i wanted to sell him:eek:!!!

mini wolf awwww lol as if u wud wanna sell a puppy uve only just got i had loads ppl ask me that when i got blaze im like wtf!? obv not! lol its good that he was well behaved if u start lettin him no now that thats the behavviour u want he will b a well behiaved sibe in no time

we took suka for his first walk today and he was remarkibly well behaved hardley pulled at all(maybe not strong enough yet).

he spent most the time walking by my side, only time he pulled a bit was when he wanted to meet some one but was soon walking nicely again. he occasionaly will go into sled mode and start running a bit.

we met the one guy who said awww its a mini wolf.

and we had some one ask if i wanted to sell him:eek:!!!

awww bless him, Bandit seems to try and run now and then when we go out. I used to get a bit annoyed with his doing it but now I go with him and and run along which tires him out nicely, only problem is it shatters me out so I usually take him out last!

mini wolf!? awww, at least they sort of got it right.

They asked you if you wanted to sell him!!!!!! OMG!!!! Do they know you only just got Suka?