Scary Movies

Simon (Fynndog) did a thread askin fav movies now im doin the same wit scary movies after watchin 'Boogeyman' cos Keath said it was so good, it was in the beg but then got a bit naff !

Mine is 'THE EYE' wit Jessica Alba OMG i have never been so scared watchin a film in my whole life, at 1 point i was so terrified i cried !!!!!! n got all histerical :o

SO............. wots urs ????

just been to see expendables and there was a trailer for a film called the last exorcism which looked really cool other than that i love horror i love the cheasey slashes like scream and nightmare on elm street or if your a bit more hardcore go with hostel, last house on the left or devils rejects they are all seriously sick films .... bit more cool horror try battle royal or identity ..... try a film called rec (record) if you like blaire witch camcorder style also recently saw trick r treat very cool film to watch on halloween wooooooooooooo

The original "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" was downright creepy. Gotta' say that the original "Exorcist" is an all time favorite as well. Most scary movies these days aren't really scary at all. They seem to be more gore and less scare. The "Saw" franchise is a good example of this.

If I have to pick a favorite, it would be this one........

gallery_1294_695_108222.jpg

• 1 year later...

I LOVE all the SAW films, Paranormal activity 1 and 2 i still need to see 3! I could write loads but cant think of them all. I havnt really found one that scares me though... YET!

WORST scary film EVER is The Human Centipede LOL its so so badly made and the acting is AWFUL and the actual story is SICK!