Chatroom and Rules!!!!

Marc

OK Gonna make this very short and very clear .....

For anyone who thinks that the rules do not apply to them when they are within our chatroom whilst swearing think again ... If I ever have any members come to me and say they would prefer not to use the chatroom due to language used in there that I specifically posted about only yesterday in an announcement, the person responsible will have their access to the chatroom removed permenantly..

And no football ISNT an excuse

Rules clear now? Good, I'm glad we cleared that one up.

I'm confused why it has to be posted, isn't there a set of rules for the chatroom before you enter it that already say the same thing? huh.gif

There is and having read the chat logs I thing just got heated at the state of the game and this as as not become a problem because of the swearing which was ott imo it became a problem when a member of staff was ignored when they was told to watch there language and they choose not to do that,hope this clears it up for folks :)