Pickup Lines

Sarah

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha anybody own horses (wink wink) lol bet that would hurt!!

Hehe, I know what your on about. Used to have a horse when younger but no more (Wouldn't have the time or money to keep a horse with 3 huskies).

Anyone tried the accidental (On purpose) kick in the balls when wearing steel toe caps?

I only did it once, lol. Was whilst I was college and busy handling the python and he was trying to chat me up (ggggrrrrr) so I couldn't punch him so the next best thing was to kick him. I just said the snake wrapped around my leg and must have trapped a nerve. He soon backed off, lol

lol, that's men for you :)

very true, and they still wonder why they get hurt??? I try to make it obvious and they still wonder, lol

Edwina told me something which was quite funny (unless your the bloke). When Paul (Jamies dad/Edwinas Hubby) was teaching her to drive he kept being picky with her driving and she so p***ed off with him she stopped the car in the middle of the train tracks just as the barriers were going down and then walked out of the car! So then paul had to scramble accross to the drivers side of the car, turn it on, and get it out of the way before the train came!

I thought it was quite evil when she first told me but Paul shouldn't have been so picky