Dog Tags

got the tags 2day - they look great i will post pics l8a the details on them look great - cnt get much on them tho mine have

and its full (obv im not gonna put my details or pics up for every1 2 c ;) lol)

but they do look good :) - much better than the pic i posted above

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as this thread is about tags I just thought I'd ask... what does everyone think about having the dogs name on the tag? Iv heard its not a good idea incase anyone tries to steal your dog if they know its name it makes it easier for them?? So currently Nukka has her name on her tag but Shadow doesnt... what does everyone else think?

I do have their names on the tag, anybody can get to know the name of your dog as you call it or talk to it. It's also proof if they get lost & picked up by the warden, you can ring & say "have you found Foofoo, white with a red collar with her name on?" laugh.gif

mine have their names on as if some one wants one of mine they can try, they dont even come to me half the time using their name lol stuborn buggas they are.

oh an nix you say bings don't need a tag, do you know if your stopped by a warden an he as no tag you can get a fine xxxxx

I have just ordered a new one for both of mine and I wouldn't put their names on it in case they get lost/stolen and then people will know what to call them :huh:

I have got these for mine with one red and one blue silencer :D Cant wait to get them!

http://www.mydogtag.com/order.php?t1style=dt-std-shiny

here is some info on dog tag law

http://www.yourdogsneeds.co.uk/dog-tags-and-the-law-a-83.html

mine have their names on as if some one wants one of mine they can try, they dont even come to me half the time using their name lol stuborn buggas they are.

oh an nix you say bings don't need a tag, do you know if your stopped by a warden an he as no tag you can get a fine xxxxx

even if hes on a lead?? (not that ive EVER seen a dog warden around here in all the years ive lived here but still lol)

the thing with huskies are they are not loyal - they will go to anyone who appears interesting, they don't have to call the dog's name, that person just might have a treat, so I don't think it matters one way or another with this breed! laugh.gif

thats true val so i guess its rly each to their own lol

lol none of mine wear a collar in house xxxx

Dog Tags and the Lawpixel_trans.gif

The Control of Dogs Order 1992 states that any dog in a public place must wear a collar with the name and address (including postcode) of the owner engraved or written on it, or engraved on a tag. Your telephone number is optional (but we would recommend this).

You can be fined up to £5,000 if your dog does not wear an identification tag