Anyone here into drawing?

siberian_wolf

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am rubbish at drawing myself but my uncle did give me a good tip once he told me to get another piece of paper and draw boxes about 2cm x 2cm all over the page then put another piece of paper over the top of that one then you should by right be able to draw to scale i tried it once and it did kind of work but i am really really rubbish at drawing! hope this helps!

I am a member of 'I draw and Paint' website, there are a few video tutorials on the site and lots of advice.

http://community.how-to-draw-and-paint.com/

Here are some useful sites I have learnt from in the past, a while ago now since i done anything;

This one is good at getting face proportions right

http://www.learn-to-draw.com/drawing-people/06-profile-measure-finish.htm

This one shows how to draw various things in steps

http://www.artyfactory.com/sitebody/gallery1.htm

This one has some good tutorials on the right hand menu, same site as the top one.

http://www.how-to-draw-and-paint.com/index.html

Quite a few of the members have drawn my photographs in acrylics and oils, interesting to see them in a different media.

Good luck, its a great hobby!

hi i do some drawing mainly wolves will have 2 try n upload sum pics unfortunately im not the best drawer n i just find pics i like on t'internet n try my best 2 draw them so sorry i cnt really help let me c ur pics tho :D bet they will b gr8

Ive seen your pic that you have uploaded on here, fab pic! I don't have my pics with me at the moment as they are at home but will try get them on here when I can. Only done two dragons so far (Both ment to be the same but look different!).

I wouldnt say Im the best drawerer either. Jamie says I can but can't say I believe him!

Thanks for link Gra! Really useful. Would add to rep but can't yet.

Ive seen your pic that you have uploaded on here, fab pic! I don't have my pics with me at the moment as they are at home but will try get them on here when I can. Only done two dragons so far (Both ment to be the same but look different!).

I wouldnt say Im the best drawerer either. Jamie says I can but can't say I believe him!

i bet they look great i dnt think im the best drawer either tho my family says im rly gd i will have 2 try n upload sum only way i can do it tho is if i take pictures ov them as i dnt have a scanner

i bet they look great i dnt think im the best drawer either tho my family says im rly gd i will have 2 try n upload sum only way i can do it tho is if i take pictures ov them as i dnt have a scanner

Im sure they will still look good. Take the pics both with the flash and without the flash as I find sometimes they can look a bit odd with the flash and some look odd without the flash so try both ways

WOW - that second pic seems way better than the first - but i cant really give you a reason as to why!

I think it may because I kinda buggered up on the wings in the first one.

Here's the first one (see his arm has somehow lost a joint and grown a bendy bone, lol)

[ATTACH]727.IPB[/ATTACH]

And here is the second one (looks more like theres a join there, as its meant too)

[ATTACH]728.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-44-13585941932485_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585941932647_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...