Ross Kemp In Afghanistan

Sarah

Just watching Ross Kemp as he returns to Afghanistan, and thought i'd put this on.

For those who missed the first series, Ross Kemp goes on tour with the brave lads in Helmand Province. It's amazing what these guys go through and how calm they are, I take my hat off to them, I could not do what they do at all and am proud to say that a guy I dated in high school has just returned home from his tour of duty over there.

Keep it up lads!!!!

Ross Kemp and sky should never been aloud to make this program yes i seen some of the 1st series and was sick at the tought of our guys having to look after dickheads like this its the same with reporters our guys have enough to do without baby sitting these that think there bringing us entertainment :mad:

I have to say Im not so sure what program your on about. I only Ross Kemp from eastenders. Dont really watch things related to modern day wars as I can't hold my tears back very well and dont realy like things that are based on true storeis or even ones that actually are true stories (hense why I dont watch the news very often)