July Video of the Month

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are all great! Jingle bells is hilarious.

Gracie is looking like a nude mouse already so I can't contribute anything.

Those of you who have sibes that like being brushed are lucky. The only way Gracie will tolerate brushing is if we cook something on the grill, then she will stand and lick the bottom of the grill where the drippings are and more or less ignore the brush.

come on peeps - get your other half / friend to video them blowing as you brush :D Simples laugh.gif

ZGZLI5qfGXM

Your pup is so well behaved for this! how did you get him to do that?! Pongo tried to eat the brush the whole time so I end up having to hold onto a leg or something to get him to be still lol. He is finally blowing so I'll be able to take a vid! yay! (well, sort of)laugh.gif

Video of me de-fuzzing Logan . This is the first moult we've been through with Logan as he's only just turned 1y/o ,this is the third time we've done him in two weeks and i have a funny feeling we've got several more sessions before he's fully de-fuzzed.

UXkZkYzFevs