Lazy sunday?

Sarah

I was off work yesterday as mum, step dad and my 2 younger brothers came over and went shopping and bought book about drawing fantasy creatures from hobby craft and we went to frankie and benny's for lunch. Went over to Jamies sister's house last night and had a few drinks and got little tipsey, lol!

At work today, hense why online here, lol - it's sunday and always quiet here on Sunday. Also sat in my bike gear as it's bloody freezing!!!!!!!

im still in bed atm i wud still b asleep but my little bro came n woke me up for no reasom little shit i will be gettin dressed soon to take dogs out not sure wether to take them for a walk then the feild l8a or the other way round :S then i will be chillin all day havin a shower then goin to bed ready for work 2moz :'( 2 weeks then a week off :D

im just lazing trying to over come this massive headache i have got... people tell me its called a hang over or something like that.... dunno what they mean ... was daughters engagement party Sat night i think some one spiked all them lagers i was drinking lol..

You aint getting no sympathy from me, lol

We were up at 6.30 and in the forest training the dogs at first light. Had a great run with the fast team, then an OK run with the slower team (oldies and pups). To cap it all off, it started snowing as we were leaving! If the weather forecast is right, I might think about getting my sled out of the shed for tomorrow!

Mick

We were up at 6.30 and in the forest training the dogs at first light. Had a great run with the fast team, then an OK run with the slower team (oldies and pups). To cap it all off, it started snowing as we were leaving! If the weather forecast is right, I might think about getting my sled out of the shed for tomorrow!

Mick

cool, that sounds fun. Husky sledding in England, if it comes as heavy as they are warning it will the new form of transport