Hello every1

Hiya

Im Nicola an as some of u already know im Sarah's cousin I jst wanted to say a big HELLO 2 every1 :laola:

and 2 thanks every1 for making me feel so welcome

I have 2 children my lad Joshua is 6 an my little girl Taylor is 3 goin on 33 :D

I have 2 Dogs my little girl Naketah the 6 month old Husky X GSD and Akellah her big sister whose a GSD 2

I have 3 cats 2 big boys Tigger an Spike an the newest addition Jessica (the devil in a cat suit) :devil_smile: whose pregnant not planned i can assure u worried sick about her having the kittens

Im at home most of the time apart from running round after my kids who hav better social life than i do

I put some pics of my puppies on for all 2 c

speak again soon

xXx

hey nicola

its nice to meet you on the forumbiggrin.gif

we need to see some pix of your lovely dogs and i hope that we will meet on a husky meet and so our dogs can all play

so anyway welcome to the forum and hope too see you on the forum threads and shout box

kelly

x

Hello and welcome to the forums biggrin.gif

And there are many sarah's on here which one lmao..

its more like a sarah owners site as apposed to husk owners lmao.

We're just too dam popular Keath laugh.gif

Nicola is my cousin lol her dad is my dad's brother - hmmmmm maybe it's time to hunt out the old photographs :Dlaugh.giflaugh.gif

Welcome to the pack Nicola, hope you can come to the meet ups we have x

We're just too dam popular Keath laugh.gif

Nicola is my cousin lol her dad is my dad's brother - hmmmmm maybe it's time to hunt out the old photographs :Dlaugh.giflaugh.gif

Welcome to the pack Nicola, hope you can come to the meet ups we have x

Now Sarah that's jst mean ill jst phone ur mum an get embarassin pic ov when u were little :o)

I promise I won't if u won't lol

I got some of the glucosamine an chlronoitin tablet 2day from asda of all places only giving her 1\4 of a tab tho it'll take a while but got 2 start somewhere

Take care an speak soon

xXx

Now Sarah that's jst mean ill jst phone ur mum an get embarassin pic ov when u were little :o)

I promise I won't if u won't lol

I got some of the glucosamine an chlronoitin tablet 2day from asda of all places only giving her 1\4 of a tab tho it'll take a while but got 2 start somewhere

Take care an speak soon

xXx

oh now you just KNOW i'm looking for these pics now laugh.gif

hope the tablets help :)