Name my treats contest

Ok so if Im going to go into "business" making yummy training cookies for dogs and selling them

Im going to need a catchy name for my cookies.

To help me find a good name Ill tell you whats in them and how they are baked and cut.

My cookies were made with yogurt, cheese, eggs, ham, turkey, chicken, water, flour,

peanut butter, and just and just a tiny bit of oil so that they didnt stick. I baked them

for maybe 6 or 7 minutes, let them cool, and then cut them into quarters. They are solid

on the outside and soft on the inside.

The deal is that if I choose your suggestion for a cookie name I will send you a full batch of 300 of

my training cookies free of charge, and 1 special item (toy) for your pooch.

If I choose one half of your name and half of someone elses cookie name I will send each of you

half a batch of cookies and 1 special item (toy).

My goofy dogs will literally follow me anywhere for one little piece of cookie so I guess they must

smell and taste pretty good, lol.

This contest ends on the 15th of May. Post your cookie name suggestions to this thread, you never

know...you could win :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chewy Chew Chews (as in goody two shoes lol)

I like that one. Sort of rolls off the tongue. But it's not my opinion that matters here.

here's a few i thought of hun :-

cookie- licious

tasty bites

cookie delights

chewy's cookie crisp

chewy's crumbly cookie surprise

soft n chewy

cant fink of any others im afraid....didnt want to pinch ideas off the others lol

x x x