What you remenber ?

Dunc

The earliest thing you remember in history not what you learned from school or books while you been alive ?

Mine was the moon landing it was the 1st time I was aloud to stay up at night I was 8years old feel like I remember the world cup in 66 but think thats just from tv re-runs not sure :)

WOW thats a toughie.. my first memory from history ..has got to be the Queens silve jubilee in 1977..

remember at the time we live in a council estate and the part we lived in had about 40 houses surounding a large green / field and had a the tables etc out.. was made to sit out there with everyone which i hated....

ruined me for life !!! lol not into the royals from then on. parents can be so cruel lol

WOW thats a toughie.. my first memory from history ..has got to be the Queens silve jubilee in 1977..

remember at the time we live in a council estate and the part we lived in had about 40 houses surounding a large green / field and had a the tables etc out.. was made to sit out there with everyone which i hated....

ruined me for life !!! lol not into the royals from then on. parents can be so cruel lol

You know when you do a post and wish you'd not I was out on the piss on this day ffs

MICKKKKKKKKKK come helpppppppppp

I was born in 1948 and can just remember ration books which I remember my mum using to buy us 2 ounces of sweets. After that I remember the Coronation in 1953 and the conquering of Everest by Hilary and Tensing the day before the coronation. After that (the biggie) I remember the Munich Plane crash in 1958 which killed so many Manchester United players including my hero Duncan Edwards. My lifelong support of Man Utd started then.

Mick

I was born in 1948 and can just remember ration books which I remember my mum using to buy us 2 ounces of sweets. After that I remember the Coronation in 1953 and the conquering of Everest by Hilary and Tensing the day before the coronation. After that (the biggie) I remember the Munich Plane crash in 1958 which killed so many Manchester United players including my hero Duncan Edwards. My lifelong support of Man Utd started then.

Mick

I knew you'd come good Mick :)

Bet you cant guess who I was named after ? yes thats right Duncan Edwards he was my mums favourite at the time will never for give her am a life long Liverpool fan lol.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I don't really know. History was never my best subject!

Personal History, you wouldnt wanna know, its too depressing

Actual History, death of princess Diana in 1997. Seriously that is as far back as I can remember and thats mainly due to it being broadcasted all over the TV