Debate.....

Sarah

Eating in the car

The other week, a woman was fined for eating a piece of bread in her car whilst driving.

Do you do this (don't worry, i'm not a policewoman lol)

Must admit, i have done this in the past, especially when i have to work away from home and stock up on minds, water etc for the drive down to where ever i'm going. Never really thought about being pulled before.

OMG! :eek:

I haven't eaten whilst driving before but I always to have a drink of Orange Juice on my to work when I lived with my mum and step dad and worked at The Range (What a s**t hole that was). I never knew they could pull you for eating or drinking while driving, thats just sad! Why dont the coppers go and do something more useful, like STOP CRIME

im prob worlds worst for eating, smoking , playing with cd player, i really shouldn't i know and im really bad for only having one hand on wheel.... but i must admit my whole driving style changes when got grandson or dogs in car....

ITS WRONG >>> i should drive better than that but have gained so many bad habits .. if i went for test again .. id prob fail as would most people that have been driving for awhile...