sisko did really well

we tried sisko in lead alone tonight whilst training & put kavik behind her on staggered line & she did really well, no messing about or sniffing the ground , just ran. so pleased with her as last few times we tried her she just messed around & played but was a bit younger then. kavik not impressed @ being put behind as he loves to lead all the time.

i try to sled mine with the wagon but they always goof of when their all together so i gotta do mine 2 at a time.

You should try a staggered line like i use with sisko/ kavik its great . Sid i keep an eye on the temps the weather says for the .day, we often run late evenings when its getting warmer but don't often run them in summer months, i don't run ours in temps over 12 degrees. It is lovely to get out on a early morning run though

its so nice when they behave.

we tried to run suki and micha together side by side on the bike, but it didnt work, the played up, and competed.

But we put micha in front its brilliant, suki is happy to follow her and micha loves to be in front.

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to get a few pics of sisko in lead again, not great pics though.

P1020693.jpg

P1020694.jpg

P1020695.jpg

And a pic of kav in lead, sisko/mishka behind, sisko peeking across @ her daddy taking a pic. kav is such a responsive dog in lead & really listens to his commands well.

P1020692.jpg