introducing crouton!!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys, my friend steph is taking her and she has someone coming to view her. steph has cats and a jr x chihuahua so not too much of a problem. i will miss her little mews and her purring as she rubbed her head against my neck to go to sleep.sad.gif

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's sad she had to go coz she was sooooooo cute.

But we found we were shouting at both Echo and Koda to leave her alone, stop playing so rough, put her down, get your nose out of her bum. . . .

Every 10 seconds.

It wasn't fair on the dogs we were just constantly telling them off. NON-stop.

In the end we had to keep taking the kitten upstairs and putting her in Kelly's bedroom just to give her time for her tiny shattered nerves to recover.

It's for the best. sad.gif

Yeah, it's sad she had to go coz she was sooooooo cute.

But we found we were shouting at both Echo and Koda to leave her alone, stop playing so rough, put her down, get your nose out of her bum. . . .

Every 10 seconds.

It wasn't fair on the dogs we were just constantly telling them off. NON-stop.

In the end we had to keep taking the kitten upstairs and putting her in Kelly's bedroom just to give her time for her tiny shattered nerves to recover.

It's for the best. sad.gif

says dadatron who was trying to palm hr off on his workmates the day after i found her!!!!!!!!!!!! shame on you father now make me a coffee!!!biggrin.gif

says dadatron who was trying to palm hr off on his workmates the day after i found her!!!!!!!!!!!! shame on you father now make me a coffee!!!biggrin.gif

Yes because she was a stray and you told me when I was at work so I figured that Huskies n cats = Lunch

So I asked around

I know we want Koda to eat RAW but not THAT RAW. . . biggrin.gif

coffees ready.tongue.gif

ROFL!!!!!! Poor kitty!!!!!! At least you gave her the opportunity of a happy life & she will have that between you & your friend, :D

Yep, we tried

but it's whats best for kitty biggrin.gif

Andy if i say now coffee will i get one that fast lol xxxx

You'll be arrested for driving that fast to get here that quick. . .biggrin.gif

Try it with Dave. . . he's closer.

Just Holler real loudsmile.gif

hmmm wonder if it will work on marc.......huh.gif

Ah, no with Marc you'll have to send him an email and route it via 23 different servers and bounce it off a couple of military satellites, using an IP spoofer (so it can't be traced back to you)

Alternatively go into his little cubby hole slap him on the back of the head n go "coffee. . .now!" smile.gif

Ah, no with Marc you'll have to send him an email and route it via 23 different servers and bounce it off a couple of military satellites, using an IP spoofer (so it can't be traced back to you)

Alternatively go into his little cubby hole slap him on the back of the head n go "coffee. . .now!" smile.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Ok i just did the alternative suggestion......erm didn't work unsure.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Ok i just did the alternative suggestion......erm didn't work unsure.gif

sarah maybe you didnt slap him hard enough.................. trust me when it comes to men making coffee you need to back hand them and as snoop dogg says 'show them how your pimp hand is way strong' !!!!!!laugh.gif

ok, where's my base ball bat laugh.gifweightlifter.gif need to flex my muscles :D

So how is the coffee at Birchhill Hospital these days. . . lol

Costs a bloody fortune down here. .

and take a book (our A&E waiting is an average of 6 hours)

while the docs are checking Marc out for concussion. . . lolbiggrin.gif

birch hill isn't there now

Awww Damn. . . I wuz born in Birch hill. . . . sad.gif