Introducing R'wick

Hi there,

We got R'wick back in Jan. R'wick's now a 4-month old and we are just delighted to have him in our family. This is my first husky and my wife's second.

R'wick's fairly low-key and an indoor pet. We worried about this at first but since then have discovered three dog parks within 2 miles of our home and we're a 10 min. drive from Pt. Isabel, the largest dog park on the west coast of the US (I think it may be the largest in US even).

Life's been happening at a fairly fast clip for me-boy R'wick. He went off-leash for the first time at Pt. Isabel last week and had a very successful time. He also just went to the vet to be altered, and is recovering nicely though he's a tad restless right now. He also just graduated from his first puppy training classes and is about enter his second. We are considering Rally training for him as well.

He's getting 3-4 walks daily, two fairly short walks (less than a mile) and one usually around 2-3 miles.

Thank you all for having and maintaining this site. I've already found numerous posts that will come in handy with our training of R'wick.

S

post-1469-13585950214602_thumb.jpg

post-1469-1358595021874_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the Pack! R'wick is a good looking dude. Love the pics. Look forward to seeing you around and more picks of your furbaby. Sounds like he's settled in great and you are enjoying him to the fullest. There are a lot of great members here. So if you have any questions, concerns, or tales to tell, this is the place.

hey s and r'wick and welcome to the forum

im glad you have found the posts informative so far and we will help with any and all problems be it behaviour or otherwise

we have a plethora of owners and experiences and are a great bunch of people, they have helped me with my 4 month old husky koda

we would love to see more pix and to see you chatting in the forums

again a very warm and friendly welcome to the forum and our extended husky family

kelly

x

welcome to the pack :) this forum is great for finding out information - ive been her for a LONG time now and the people on here have helped me with my many problems :) they are a great bunch ov people im proud 2 call my family :) R'wick is gorgeous :wub: - such an usual name too :) - cnt w8 2 c more pics ov him :)

Hiya, welcome to the pack :wave:

R'wick is a very lucky pup to have found a pack like yours :D Glad you are finding useful info on here, it's what we aim to do, but if there's something you can't find, your new extended furfamily will help out if we can! :lol:

R'wick is a stunning little fella, please keep the pics coming as he grows :D