Future tech updates

Marc

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been doing some more update work on the Gallery and the Blogs tonight ... You will notice that the blogs have a completely new layout, whilst the gallery you will see a few new features that were invisible under the old skin ... Have a play about see what ya's think

Still some work to do on them btw so they are by no means perfect yet

Been doing some more update work on the Gallery and the Blogs tonight ... You will notice that the blogs have a completely new layout, whilst the gallery you will see a few new features that were invisible under the old skin ... Have a play about see what ya's think

Still some work to do on them btw so they are by no means perfect yet

I'm on my damn forum useless N97 so I won't see anything until I get home at 0530 am I'll have a look then.

Sigh

You'll be happy to know that one of the updates includes full mobile phone support with a mobile version of the skin which will make it a lot easier for anyone to browse from a mobile device

Blogs have been updated and have done some work on the skin this morning although more needs to be done to this.

I have also done a lot of work this morning on the look of the calender, so this should now fully match the rest of the forum look and feel.

The profiles area has been updated so that some of the text that was showing similar to the background colour has now been changed so they can be seen clearly.

Still workin on the main blog pages so yeah got them ones m8, however I might have just missed them so feel free to keep mentioning anything you see that looks out of place and I'll get them sorted

busy bee!! lol keeps you out of mischief laugh.gif

bet he still hasn't made you that coffee yet tho !!!!laugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif