After 1 Day of feeding new food SOLID POO!

I've never been more excited about poo. She's been having a lot of semi-solid poos for a while now, since i've been adding the new food and slowly phasing out EVIL BAKERS BRAND FOOD. Shes on Wainright's Turkey and Rice right now, but I'm going to buy her the Salmon and Potato one i think next. Seems good at the moment i'll let you know if it carries on.

Also got Luna insured for a little over £13 a month which isn't bad and its lifetime cover, so doesn't just cover the first 12 months of treatment. :) Do you guys have insurance? Do you find it handy?

Hey, Claire. . .glad Luna is thickening up

I think searching for the answer to the problem of your new Husky puppy that is dropping liquid loads is probably THE question and search on the internet that brings people to this site. .

and the answer is almost always. . .boiled rice / probiotic yoghurt and raw chicken wings.

The results are amazing. .

we are keeping Koda off any kind of Kibble for a month or so, coz every time she manages to "scav" some of Echo's kibble. . . sloppy poo again. . .didn't bother phasing it out just stopped, and got her on RAW chicken. . .Job done. biggrin.gif

I've just booked her into a new vets for her jabs on saturday and to get her microchipped. they are doing an offer where you can pay £99 for life vaccinations and boosters, so i think i'll probably do that. :)