Hello again!!

Hi everyone!!

I'm sorry I've been away for so long. The last 6 months has not been easy for us, but things are getting better. Kodi is HUUUUUUGE now, and just as cantankerous as ever!! I'll upload some new pics soon,

Hope everyone is well, please update me on any happenings.

Kodiak's Mum (aka Cat) rolleyes.gif

post-535-13585948846249_thumb.jpg

post-535-13585948856333_thumb.jpg

Hi, Cat, welcome home! Kodi is looking great! He looks very proud in that snow pic!

Well, the forum is growing bigger & better every day .... we have 2 new moderators to keep you in check, valkyries & Sid_Wolf after bingnblaze & Smithy stood down for personal reasons .... we're having a camping weekend in Dorset next month with fancy dress & long walks .... a few competitions going on that you still have time to enter .... in fact LOADS of stuff!!!!!!! :lol:

Wow!!

Sounds like there's alot going on!! Hehe. I've been on a bit of a rollercoaster this past 6 months, still not well but hopefully on the mend. Kodi keeps my spirits up!! Had to have one of my Ratties PTS today so been a bit down. It's nice to be back with the pack and on the scene again after what feels like forever!!

Hi Cat....welcome back :)

i will introduce myself as i bet your wondering who i am lol...my name is Tami- joined the forum about 1 month ago and havent looked back since..i love it on here..its my new life!! god i sound well sad dont i hehe

Tami x x

biggrin.gif Thanks everyone, nice to meet you Tami and Aimee, I look forward to getting to know you all.

Well Kodi decided today that I had been ill in bed long enough, so he took me for a walk!! But he was very good and didn't go too fast! To be honest it did me the world of good, I feel loads better now! We are going skiing next week, I wish I could take him with me cus there will be sooooo much snow!! biggrin.gif

Kodi is now curled up with Sam at the end of the bed, both snoring away!! I've uploaded a few more photo's of him that were taken recently.

Hope everyone is well biggrin.gif

Cat (&Kodi)