My puppy fights with her butt O_o

So whenever Foxy and Kiana get into playing Kiana will swing around and whack Foxy with her rear. At first I thought it was hillarious but she does it all the time. I'm wondering is she doing it because Foxy might be playing to rough for her? I never feel they are but idk. Or is it just an odd husky thing? LOL

Koda, my son's Aussie buts Zoya with his butt all the time. I have no idea why. He just simply backs into Zoya on purpose or swings his butt around to smack her in the side.

Must be a strategy -- there is a husky up the street, Jada, who does the same thing when playing with Dakota. She "butt-checks" him all the time -- swings it around to slam it into his side, or backs up really hard into him. It's pretty funny, and it seems to work -- it makes it really hard for him to grab her neck!

This very typical "lets be friends" invitation but a bit more on the exuberant side of things LOL The dog is essentially offering its rear to be sniffed by the other dog but the playful "bump" also means "lets play!" Not all dogs do it just like not all dogs are into wrestling to play (some prefer just chase). Perfectly normal :) OC and Jill both do it but Ronan is far too "above" playing LOL (he only plays with OC and Tundra for the most part and that depends on who else is around)