Walk time

Joey's had his first few 'walks', just up to the primary school and back, which i can see from my house :)

He's so chill about it all, walks right next to me and he's so happy and proud! While my kelpie x is ahead doing her thing!

I've had nothing but happiness since i've owned Joey, He's brings so much joy to my partner and I's life, I cannot be any happier :lol:, He's made me have a smile from eye to eye.

I'm greatful, Really. :)

Just these little walks makes me so happy, i just had to share my happiness with everyone :P

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw, Holly, that's lovely to hear! We all know how much joy they bring to our lives, but to experience it is wonderful! How many people are coming up to you & chatting with you because of Joey? I bet your walks take 3 times as long now with everyone wanting to say hello to him! :D

Yes it defiantly takes 3 times longer then it really should, Have a lovely couple come up and Joey kept talking to them :P

Thank you heaps,

I have to learn how to walk 2 doggies and hold a massive camera, i wish i had the littler type camera's then i could take many photos.

Where going somewhere special tomorrow (surprise) and i will make sure i bring the camera :P

awwwh what i lovely thing to say smile.gif

i agree though- Shiloh is well behaved when we are out on walks most of the time although he has started to pull slightly..usually when we get near home......it is nice to walk with him...i love showing him off to people too....its like one of those proud mummy moments biggrin.gif

Tami x x

Thanks so much everyone,

I cannot wait till our walk, i have the camera on charge so hopefully we get some half decent photos :)

Keep watch of this thread, i'll be going soon :):) YAY! pictures..

So glad everyone elses dogs have been behaving, so happy for you all:D

Walking is a great time with the pup. Missy isn't as well behaved as yours though. She likes to pull but sits at every road crossing when I tell her to and sometimes when cars past as I want her to get in the habit of not walking around when cars are near just in case she somehow gets off the leash or someone loses control of the leash on a walk. It does take a long time wiht everyone trying to ask what kind of puppy she is and wanting to pet her. I actually had a couple people ask if she was a racoon and one person ask if she was a cat.... weird...

Hey everyone,

Thanks heaps.

I'll be putting the pictures up once they've loaded onto the computer, It was a grand day out and he was very well behaved, My other dog came along too!

We'll be going to another 'secret' place today so i'll get some more pictures :D

xxx

Hello again,

Here are some pictures from the walk, He had a body harness on for the first time and he loved it :)

Relaxing

J5.jpg

Having a swim

J2.jpg

Hiding in the long grass

J3.jpg

Giving me a Hi-5

J4.jpg

And my fav of the day :)

J1.jpg

Will have more later today of my next Surprise walk :)

At work at the mo n our comp wont show pics but i can read txt ! So... when i get home will have a look. Huskies r ace arnt they..... im on my 3rd n i stilll smile n laugh everyday at wot they get up to n stuff laugh.gif urs sound very good on the lead mine just pull n pull n pull until they are tired n then they pull me cos im tired !

he he Thank you :)

KERNOWHUSKIES -

No worries, They are ace, for sure!! There amazing :)

Here is a photo of Joey this afternoon with a rain jacket on (it started raining) his first time with one on and he pranced around the backyard like he was on top of the world!

He looks so little with it on :P

Joey1.jpg

He is gorgeous, and that rain jacket beats all. Never seen a Husky with one on before. I'll have a look around here and see if I can find them for my two. Our rainy season is a few months away - I hope, looking forward to it after the sweltering summer we are having.

Thanks heaps.

The rain jacket was around $2 from one of those cheap stores, I didn't think it would fit properly on any of my dogs but it fits him perfectly, I'm not complaining :D

Yesterday was our first day of rain in months, It's a fantastic feeling, I can feel Autumn on it's way in!

It's been raining last night and the ground is wet this morning!

I'll get some more pictures later today, I'm hoping to go to that other Secret place, It's absolutely stunning!!

Thank you so much :)