Expanding a new instagram page

baylenn

I know I will be a beggar but this is the only hobby I have!I am 18 years old and I have a 1 and a half years old siberian husky.Since one month I opened an Instagram page where I post images with him 2 to 3 times a day.Right now I am at 191 followers and I want to expand it and I will like to ask anyone with a good heart if he can shoutout me in his story so I could grow this account because this is the only hobby I am so happy and thankful to do!I will apperciate if someone want to shoutout me.This my my dog ig account: https://www.instagram.com/athos_the_siberian_husky/

Thank you so much for your time!

• 1 year later...

is this account still alive? anybody here? I always was wondering how fast people can become famous on Instagram. Like u, guys! I am sure your posts read a lot of people! I like sharing inst-nicks and searching for new friends. Once I bought real followers on this page but after one month I deleted all my posts and started a new career as a car critic. Now I am a successful blogger and all my friends are following me. I post some content every day: photo or video, it doesn’t matter because the most important thing is that you show your loyalty and love to the followers. I will follow all u guys!

• 2 years later...

Expanding a new Instagram page can be a challenging task, but it's not impossible. First, you need to create engaging and unique content that your target audience will enjoy. Make sure to use high-quality images and videos, and consider using Instagram's various features such as stories, reels, and IGTV to showcase your content. It's also important to interact with your wow enchanting follower by responding to comments and messages and actively engaging with other accounts in your niche. Hashtags are another important tool to help expand your reach, so research and use relevant hashtags in your posts.

• 5 months later...

The best software development firm MLSDev stay current with the latest trends and technologies, incorporating them into their projects to create cutting-edge solutions. Collaboration: Collaboration with clients is a core principle. The company works closely with clients to understand their business processes, goals, and challenges, ensuring that the final software product addresses these effectively.