Beach time

Kiana is only 11wks old so I might be thinking about this way to soon but we are going to the beach tomorrow and I was wondering would she be to young to go? We've had her two weeks this friday and she's settled in beautifully but I don't know if that would be to much of a big thing for her so soon or would that be my personal judgement?

So long as she as had all her injections and the time after for them to work I cant see why you cant take her, just take care not to walk her to much and be carefull of what she eats enjoy if you do deside to take her :)

at 11 weeks, has she had all her jabs? Like Dunc said, if she has & you've given them time to work (usually a week after the second one here in the UK) she will be fine, but don't overdo the walking

If you do go, PLEASE take a camera & let us see how she reacts to her first day at the seaside! :D

yep so long as she has had both injections (and uve kept her in for the amount ov time the vet suggested - for me it was a week after his 2nd injection) and make sure she doesnt walk too much and doesnt eat anything she will b fine :)

and like Val says - take ur camera!!!!!!!! :P

I live mins from the beach n the pup loves it.... not 2 sure bout the crashin waves when he 1st saw them but now hes 9 months he just rushes in :lol:

It is a bit daunting on the 1st visit espec as our beach is a doggie beach 2, Mushu would run off then come racing back

whining n jump up at u wanting 2 be picked up..... my only advice is dont fuss over him just walk on a bit n call his name otherwise he may think the beach is a bad place. Just keep it light n fun n dont worry so much :)

N as every1 has said PICS PLS x

well I decided to call my vet first and find out if she is ok to go and they recommended that I don't take her quite yet. She still has a couple more shot sets to go through and they recommended I wait until she is 4 months and done with her shots. So I guess it will be me and Foxy today. Which is ok I'm sure that they both could use a break lol. Thanks for pointing out the shots I never would've thought twice about it since she's had two sets. Thank goodness I asked and you all brought it up :D So me and Foxy are going with my friend's pug and our other friend's rott/shep mix.

I do have an added question now though when I bring Foxy home what would be the best course to make sure she doesn't bring anything with her? Should I bathe her when we return? She is up to date on her shots but I know that doesn't necessarily prevent her from bringing something back.