What food do you feed your husky?

Leo2o9

I ust be honest I do not know...have not tried either of them what I feed at the moment I have been happy with for a lot of years and am not changing it anytime soon...

but grain free is always your best option cause the stuff so much of that in the foods that there is nothing else in it....

I raw feed from scratch  i.e.  I do not buy any prepared raw food  except for offal   Marley wont eat liver or kidneys  but will eat them in the offal I buy which also contains pancreas, spleen, lung etc.

2 hours ago, robke said:

I ust be honest I do not know...have not tried either of them what I feed at the moment I have been happy with for a lot of years and am not changing it anytime soon...

but grain free is always your best option cause the stuff so much of that in the foods that there is nothing else in it....

Then you 

51 minutes ago, robke said:

.... You cannot leave me hanging on to that LOLOLOL...

Lol my bad yeah just trying to find a good one for it’s hard to trust brands out here that’s why feel figured Farmina since it’s Italian made and has European standards 

i thought it was a high quality one from Europe! Was going to do orijen but the only one they sale that’s atill made in Canada has too much calcium for a growing husky 

And I meant thank you not then you lol

18 hours ago, Leo2o9 said:

has too much calcium for a growing husky

We feed raw but I'm intrigued by that comment. One of the products we give is minced chicken which is 40% bone - and one of the things that needs prioritising in any growing young dog is calcium for their bones! Agree that excess calcium can lead to the dreaded ZRD but that's a condition we've been lucky enough to avoid 😊

• 3 months later...

Archived