Rachael_Astro

I had my little girl in the early hours of Wednesday! Harlow Niamh arrived weighing 8lb and she is beautiful [emoji5] still in hospital now and had to have an emergency c section so I still can’t walk the dogs for a while, but she’s here safe and definitely worth it [emoji173]️

IMG_0824.JPG

IMG_0508.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

I had my little girl in the early hours of Wednesday! Harlow Niamh arrived weighing 8lb and she is beautiful [emoji5] still in hospital now and had to have an emergency c section so I still can’t walk the dogs for a while, but she’s here safe and definitely worth it [emoji173]️

IMG_0824.thumb.JPG.7341c0a8ef0663e87354a758e7ecb4ff.JPG

IMG_0508.thumb.JPG.63306586abbaec27ec6c23c816a5899b.JPG

Congrats and what a nice healthy looking baby girl! Your first?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Congratulations!
Definitely take it easy for several weeks, C sections take a good long while to start to recover from. Even laughing was painful! I remember that from watching a comedy programme and regretting it very quickly [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

[emoji93][emoji480][emoji188]CONGRATULATIONS[emoji188][emoji480][emoji93]
RACHAEL~ I'm so happy for you!! HARLOW is absolutely beautiful & precious. You will make an awesome mother. Take it easy while you recover. I love the photos ... please send more any time.
[emoji93][emoji480][emoji188][emoji176]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Thanks all [emoji4]

Amy - she is my rainbow baby I lost a girl last year, so she is and isn’t my first!

Here she is with her eyes open! Still all very surreal, hope her furry brothers like her [emoji4]

IMG_0831.JPG

Congratulations!
Definitely take it easy for several weeks, C sections take a good long while to start to recover from. Even laughing was painful! I remember that from watching a comedy programme and regretting it very quickly [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Oh I know I can’t even cough it really hurts [emoji85] luckily my boyfriend still has 3 more weeks off work to help!

Thank you everyone [emoji4]

• 1 month later...

Archived