Newbie!

Hey Everyone,

I stumbled across this site last night and it is great to know I'm not the only infatuated one out there about my husky!!

Here's a bit about us...........

My name is Aimee (Diz to my friends!) my fella's name is Mike and our husky is called Ozzy.

We got Ozzy from Manchester Dogs Home about 2 weeks ago, we were just supposed to be looking after him for a few days but we fell in love!!

He loves to bounce around and stick his head in whatever I happen to be doing (eg loading the washing machine!!)

We were feeding him on the dried Wagg food and the tinned winnalot (I think) but suddenly he's got diahorrea (we think it could be after over feeding him when the vet said he was underweight, then again it could be because he got to some cheese and popcorn quicker than we did the other day!) on the advice of some members last night we've got him some raw chicken wings and he seems to be loving them so fingers crossed no more diahorrea!!!

He has kennel cough at the moment so he's on antibiotics and we can't take him out for walks but he loves playing in our big back garden so he seems happy!

We're debating looking for another husky that needs a home to keep him company......

That's about it really! If you want to know anything or have any advice then please just say!!

Diz, Mike n Oz xxx

Hi Aimee, Mike & Ozzy,

Welcome to the pack :D Can't wait to see some picks of Ozzy :P They are addictive, I would love another furbaby but the house is full to bursting at the mo :(

The runny poo's could also be from his move to his new home, dry kibble is also a great meal. We use Wainwrights & no runny poo's in sight, have lots of fun with your new addition & being so close maybe you would like a run at the dog park in St Helens :D Look forward to seeing you around the site xxx

Hey,

Thanks for all the welcomes :-)

We kept him off food yesterday to make sure it wasn't a tummy bug and he seems to have done the last this morning (thank god!)

Forgive me but what is a run? I'm a bit worried if I let him off a lead he'll be gone for good!

We'll definately come and see you guys in St Helens when he's been cleared of this kennel cough as I wouldn't want anyone else's husky to get it!

I have no idea how to get pics on here! I thought I'd managed to get some on my profile (in gallery!) where do I need to put them so you guys can see them???

HELP!!!

Diz xxx

Hiya, Diz, Mike n Oz, welcome to the pack :wave:

It'd be great to meet you all at the dog park when Oz is over his cough, it's only 5 minutes off the East Lancs Road in St Helens, we usually meet up on the Lancs then play follow-my-leader to the park! :D

Hope the links Nix (bingnblaze) has posted help get Oz's pics up, we're dying to see him!!