Juluis k9 harness

Dgcmondo

Definitely think that money wise an adjustable one might be the better option whilst young.
Mine have k9 harnesses and they are good though. I can’t really give you an accurate size for an adult husky as Bear is a mixed breed and needed a way bigger one than a husky would. She’s built like a tank! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I would wait until grown otherwise your will buying 3 over the next 2 years. My male is 31kg and size 2. I love my julius harnesses but they are not escape proof. I would get something cheap for until you get your pup trained a bit and you get use to their escape tactics. [emoji3]

We went through 2 adjustable cheap harnesses while she was growing. Now she's 14 months we are going to look at a decent harness. We bought our adjustable ones from kmart or somewhere like that because they are not doing serious miles at a young age as long as it isn't cutting into their skin and has some padding

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Astro managed to get out of his Julius K9 and I know a few others that have too so I wouldn't waste your money. Indi Dog do a vari fit harness which you can adjust as they are growing, and when they are fully grown a Houdini ultra harness is good as they can't get out of that. They do take a few weeks to make so if you decide to get one I would just get a slip lead for now, you won't be walking her far to start with anyway (5 mins per month of age)

Astro managed to get out of his Julius K9 and I know a few others that have too so I wouldn't waste your money. Indi Dog do a vari fit harness which you can adjust as they are growing, and when they are fully grown a Houdini ultra harness is good as they can't get out of that. They do take a few weeks to make so if you decide to get one I would just get a slip lead for now, you won't be walking her far to start with anyway (5 mins per month of age)

The vari-fit ones are ready to ship, it's only if u have custom colours etc they rake a bit longer :)

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

I had julius k9 for my 2 when they were younger and I liked them until Cai wriggled out of it, very scary when that happens. Have a look on indi-dog, I swear by them and as your pup is still young and lots of growing to do you wouldn’t get a lot of use out of a harness at her age.

Archived