*MY PAPER SHREDDER*

ARMANI & ALINAH

Took a 30-minute nap and came down the stairs to this!! Thank you Miss ALINAH (front right)...my little paper shredder assistant and the one that looked guilty!! The orange fuzz is from a tennis ball, which I had put UP so they don't swallow the orange fuzz!! She must be a little mountain climber too!! I'm sure ARMANI was her partner in crime!! Well, I needed to clean anyway...huhh![emoji33][emoji15] I still love my precious babies!🤗[emoji178][emoji170]06032742717c497c7d02aa1ef984314f.jpg

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I know!! Man are they quite the shredders!! When I first saw the big shreddin' mess, my mouth dropped & I said, "What the *&@$!!" (Shhh, I try not to cuss bcuz they know what cusswords are LOL!!) Also, there was a smaller pile in the living room. I went searching the rest of the house (all clear)! What they shredded was a roll of CONTACT PAPER. Thank you God it was not a couch or something big!!
[emoji120][emoji191][emoji191][emoji252][emoji252]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

5 hours ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

Took a 30-minute nap and came down the stairs to this!! Thank you Miss ALINAH (front right)...my little paper shredder assistant and the one that looked guilty!! The orange fuzz is from a tennis ball, which I had put UP so they don't swallow the orange fuzz!! She must be a little mountain climber too!! I'm sure ARMANI was her partner in crime!! Well, I needed to clean anyway...huhh!emoji33.pngemoji15.png I still love my precious babies!🤗emoji178.pngemoji170.png06032742717c497c7d02aa1ef984314f.jpg

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

WOAH you mean dogs REALLY eat your homework......

Aww blaze was a paper shredder , he also peeled the fuzz off a tennis ball , it was then his favorite toy , he's had it for years but it got stood on n split so we've had to try n hide it from him lol

Blaze actually chewed my brothers school book too but the teacher didn't believe us [emoji33]

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Ha ha ha.
I remember Bear chewed off a corner of a brand new hardback book I’d bought.
Pepper chews up paper a lot. Hubby calls it “reading”, if he says “Pepper’s been reading your water bill” I know it’s going to be soggy and with bits missing, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived