November Husky of the Month Competition

Jay

For November the topic will be Thankful Huskies.  To enter, post a pic of your thankful Husky in any pose that you want to. There are no requirements of certain activities or topics.  You must include the name of your dog with the post to enter, and you can only enter one pic per dog.  Entries will be accepted through Sunday, October 22nd.

*ALINAH*d0276e56e46cffc0c6b3de0259d2ec8f.jpg"I am so thankful for Mommy & Daddy rescuing me from the scary life I had my first 8months. They give me everything, lots of love & kisses, yummy food & treats, toys, play time any time w/my new big brother ARMANI & a big bed! I'm told how beautiful I am every single day (stop it, now I'm blushing)! I Iove my awesome loving family & my forever life!!"
Love&Paws~ALINAH[emoji171][emoji252][emoji262]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

*ARMANI*d61fd173536467a22771dff4c98d63e2.jpg"I'm so very thankful for Mommy & Daddy bringing me home at 8weeks old! They promised me a forever life with them & have stayed true to their words! They also rescued my lil sister ALINAH...I'm so grateful for her & we get to play so much, have yumyum treats & freedom! (Wow, I really do have it all!!) They tell me how handsome I am (all shucks) every single day! I truly love my forever life and esp my special loving family!!"
Love&Paws~ARMANI[emoji170][emoji260][emoji252]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Archived