What will be Greywind’s Eye Color

JohnFrancis

Hi guys! Newbie husky owner here. I would like to know what will be my baby boy’s eye color? It has a dark blue appearance now and he’s only 4 weeks old. His parents are both bi -eyed, with crystal blue and light brown on their eyes. Either way, brown or blue, I am proud of my boy! I am just curious and super excited :)

794695FA-63CF-4D72-8AA0-DC137E7C5018.jpeg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Here’s greywind at 5 weeks. His siblings have clear brown eyes and crystal blues. He still has a dark blue soulless look :) I wish it would turn fiery amber so he’ll look meaner hahaha :) btw he’a the biggest of the pack!! 

PS:

I sooo love this forum :)

EAA37CF9-539A-4C6D-BFAF-5AD0211A75C1.jpeg

He has not taken a bath yet since he’s not done with his shots yet :) he looks dirty but still so adorable!!!

EF89D4C5-CDB5-4E28-B9A3-8BAC7481A139.jpeg

eyes can still change colour upto about 3 or 4 months of age depends on how each pup developes but they should be getting there at about 10 weeks of ages but as said  it depends on each pup

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Emma said:

Welcome Nymera emoji7.png
How’s greywind settling in?

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Greywind likes puppy kibbles better than her, grey is not picky with food. Nyme is 3 months and she eats a few kibbles and prefers liver or pork bits. I am visiting the forums for the healthiest and best way to feed them :)

Archived